BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Blog

I never thought that I would start a blog, but why not. Hopefully I can keep it up-to-date and actually use it! To start, here's a little bit about me:

My name is Danielle Stirling. I'm 18 years old and I'm currently finishing up my freshman year of college. Less than a week to go! Unfortunately, I'm taking summer school but it's all good
because that will be six more credits out of the way.


I'm not really sure what I want to major in yet. I was leaning towards creative writing because I really want to write a book and it's a pretty fun process if you have the right motivation. I've also been thinking about majoring in geophysics or geology. I'm super obsessed with earthquakes and I find them so fascinating! The only downfall is that I need calculus classes and I'm not the best at math ): If none of those work out I think I'll just major in geography. I have a love for science; its my best subject. For a more practical solution to the biggest question in my life right now (which is what do I want to do as a career?) is getting a certificate as an Ultrasound Technician (or a Sonographer).

I really love traveling! I've been to England, Scotland, Ireland, Mexico and Taiwan. Most of my family lives in England and I actually lived in Taiwan when I was five for my dad work. Pretty cool I guess.

I really hope I can keep this blog going; it seems like a really cool thing to do! I'll write again soon!

<3 Danielle


0 comments: