BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's been a while.

Wow I haven't written anything here in a long time! Well my boyfriend is home, and has been for a while and I started school on Monday! I can't believe I'm already in my second year of college, it's crazy. I've finally decided on a major and its Business Administration with emphasis in entertainment and tourism. I'm really excited! I'm going to transfer to Cal State Fullerton for the fall of 2010. And then after that I need to decide where to go to get my MBA.

My summer was pretty fun. A friend from Texas came out and we had a good time and then I went on a houseboat trip with my friend Mellissa and her family! That was alright haha. Houseboat trips with lots of people = drama. But the last day ended up being pretty fun! I swam with fish!

I'll write more soon.
<3 Danielle

0 comments: