BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

So I've had both of my summer school classes this last week and they both seem really good. I love my psychology class and my math class is pretty awesome except for this one girl, haha. Anyways I have a job interview today! I'm so excited. It is at the Cathy Jean shoe store at the Irvine Spectrum. Hopefully I get the job so I can finally save up for a new car!

This is the car that I want:



It is a 2010 Chevy Camaro. I fell in love with it instantly! It has the exact sports car appearance that I would want, that isn't a Lamborghini ;) Its about $23,000 for the lowest model but I don't care, I don't need the luxury edition although I would definitely get it if I could afford it. I think I would get the dark silver color. Its not too light and it isn't too dark. It's also not too flashy because I would never get a car in red, especially a sports car. I can just hear the sirens now. It will take me a while, but with the egg donation process almost complete, and the $4,000 that comes with it, I would just need to save for a few months with hopefully my new job and then a few months worth of car payments and then I can get it! I'd obviously have to have my dad co-sign because I don't have credit yet, but his credit is very good so I'm happy! I'll write more soon!


<3>

0 comments: