BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

New Major!

I've finally decided on a major that I'm positive I would love! It is called Business Administration with an emphasis on Entertainment and Tourism! Instead of getting an associates and putting myself on the OCC ultrasound tech waiting list and working full time in between, I talked to my dad and he wants me to get a BA. And so I looked up universities that are somewhat close to home and I found that Cal State Fullerton Irvine Campus offers this program. I looked into it and it sounds so interesting!

My dad has a friend who works in this business as a trip planner for companies and she recently planned an event for the business she works with in Cairo, Egypt! How exciting would that be? He has another friend who works with high-end people planning business trips or just regular vacation plans and basically books their flight, hotel and amenities for them.

I feel that I would really enjoy this job. It offers so many job opportunities in the entertainment community including working at film studios, broadcasting centers and more!

I'll be transferring in the fall of 2010 so that means I have to apply this fall on October 1st! I really hope I get in!

I'll write more soon!

<3>

0 comments: