BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One long month ahead of me.

I haven't written anything here lately. I guess I've been busy. Anyways, summer school is over this week! I'm so happy! My last math class is on Thursday and my last Psychology class is tomorrow. Fall registration is on the 16th of July for me and I've already got my schedule laid out just the way I want it. I'm taking quite a few classes this coming semester, its going to be really hard but hopefully I can get good grades. I've tried asking my parents if I can go to England next summer if I get all A's and B's next year. That might motivate me to do better.

This month is going to be a long one. My boyfriend left yesterday with his little sister to go to Slovakia to spend time with his grandparents and family. Its going to be really hard not having him to hang out with for a month but I hope it goes by quick. I already miss him a lot and I'm counting down the days already! I have a friend from Texas coming out next Saturday for a week and so I hope this month isn't that awful without David.

I'll write again soon!

-Danielle

0 comments: